17 June 2011

Welcome to Karate of Florida!

It has been a busy few months. In addition to passing my Black Belt test (like being a white belt all over again, but now I know how much I don't know!), I have been helping one of our Sensei's open a school in Tallahassee, Florida.

Silkisondan Karate of Florida will be opening its doors in the very near future. Check out their website here:
www.karateofflorida.com

If you don't like the site, don't blake Sensei Rusty Burke; I put it together for him. As you can see, I am not a professional web designer!

Sensei Burke began training with Master Thinh in 1981. He is a 3rd Dan Black Belt in Silkisondan Karate and holds a 3rd Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. He is also a former United States Marine and a really great guy.

If you are in the Tallahassee area, check him out!

Hopefully I will return to writing here very soon, as soon as Rusty opens his doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment